Design in RF Industries
Are you using iBwave to design DAS, Wi-Fi or Small Cell networks? Consider including RF Industries passive components. Here’s why…
We make the “stuff you need” to design and build a quality wireless network that will perform to the highest standards!
Our “stuff” is in iBwave with over 1,500 products listed with .vex files. That means you will see more passive components and cable assembly variations than anyone else. Our passives cover carrier, enterprise and public safety needs.
Don’t see it in iBwave? That’s OK, we will figure it out with you. We build cable assemblies using all major brands of bulk coax cable!
- 40 years designing and manufacturing RF Coaxial connectors, adapters, cable assemblies, passive components
- 25 years of designing and manufacturing fiber optic cable assemblies
- RF Industries’ coax and fiber passive components are installed in Tier 1 carrier enterprise and public safety DAS networks
From major wireless and structured cable distributors. Deep and wide availability from our stocking distributors in addition to quick turnaround time for non-stocked materials. Standard production lead time for coax assemblies is 3-7 days! But bring on the expedites! Cable assemblies are manufactured in the USA for quick-turn.
Wide selection of Passive Components
- Coax cable assemblies, Low PIM, Plenum rated, high performance
- Fiber optic patch and trunk cable assemblies
- Splitters, couplers, tappers, adapters, and terminations
- Download our latest DAS & Wireless Products brochure on website
DAS & Wireless Infrastructure Passive Components
- Use our on-line PIM Tracker™ to get your cable PIM test results for your close out package documentation.
- Use our on-line cable configurator to easily identify cable assembly part numbers and request quotes.
- Custom lengths…bring it on!
- Custom Testing and labeling…let’s talk!
- Don’t see the passive components you need….call us!