- Corporate Governance
- Compensation Committee Charter
- Audit Committee Charter
- Nominating & Governance Committee Charter
- Conflict Minerals Disclosure
- Business Overview
RF Industries is a leading designer and manufacturer of innovative interconnect products and complex cable assemblies across diversified, high growth markets including wireless carriers and infrastructure, medical and industrial. The Company’s products include RF connectors, coaxial and custom cable assemblies, fiber optic cables, wiring harnesses and medical wiring. The Company’s leading edge connectivity solutions are used throughout the growing and evolving wireless infrastructure.
- Corporate Divisions
- RF Connector
- Design and manufacture of a broad selection of RF coaxial connectors, adapters, splitters, couplers, and installation/test kits for wireless infrastructure, Wi-Fi, DAS, broadband, broadcast and radio applications.
- RF Cable Assembly
- Fabrication of a broad selection of RF coaxial assemblies using customer specified cables and RF Connector brand or customer specified brand of connectors.
- Cables Unlimited
- Custom design and manufacture of high quality cabling solutions that satisfy fast and flexible supply chain demands. CUI is a Corning Gold Program™ member for fiber optic assemblies.
- Comnet Telecom Supply
- Manufactures and distributes custom equipment and cabling products including fiber optic cable, copper cabling, custom patch cored assemblies, transceivers/converters and other data center equipment (including server cabinets and network racks). Comnet is a Corning Gold Program™ member for fiber optic assemblies.
- Rel-Tech Electronics
- Design and manufacture of cable assemblies and wiring harnesses include custom wire harnesses, ribbon cable, electromechanical and kitted assemblies, and networking and communication cabling.